Tuesday, March 9, 2010

re: snails



Snails are really cool. It rained the other day on campus and I saw one on my way to the parking garage. I had to stop and take a picture. What would it be like to have your eyeballs on stalks? Seriously! I have this charity piece to do for my son's school auction, and of course the snail got incorporated. Here's the sketch, and the photo. The bugs and coffee piece is progressing, about 85% done, but I'm not going to post until it's finished (which should be Friday.) Lots of projects!
Lots of fun! By the way, on a totally unrelated note, I went stand-up paddling last week for the first time. Woo hoo! I was walking on water! I felt cool and tribal. It was glorious. Just the fuel I needed to keep the projects fresh and moving!

No comments:

Post a Comment