Wednesday, January 7, 2009


Oh my gosh, I'm blogging!  This is, they say, what people do now, so I figure I'd better give it a shot.  I'm Kim, a surfer, an artist, an athlete, a mom and a wife.  This seems like a cool way to share artwork and stay in touch with other arty friends.  Hi friends!  I'm currently in grad school at CSUF, and I'd like to post my progress as I take these amazing classes.  Plus, I'm working on a graphic novel for tweeny girls in watercolor- totally excited about this- and I think I'd like to share little snippets with the public.

Bear with me as I get the hang of this.  Anyway, this is my favorite painting from my Plein Air class; I'm learning to paint in oils, which is hard for me since I'm such a line junkie.  What?  Lose my lines?  Can't I just do this in watercolor?  But no, it's been a great experience doing my two favorite things, being outside and doing art.

No comments:

Post a Comment